1. Evaluation of the role of argumentative policy analysis and policy analysts in policy process
2. Determinants of agricultural protection in developed countries: from political economy perspective
3. Multilateral agreement on foreign direct investment and its impact on developing countries
4. Challenges to the multilateral trading system: the rising trade protectionism amid the global economic recession
5. The policy process of privatization of public sectors in Australia
6. Critical review of Jeffrey Sachs'‘The Development Challenge'
7. China's 'New' diplomacy: tactical and fundamental changes
8. What new roles is China playing in multilateral diplomacy?
9. Australia's promotion of an Asia-Pacific Community and its role in Australia's regional and bilateral diplomacy
10. The strengths and weaknesses of negotiation and mediation as tools for conflict resolution and the factors